Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Favorites

Goodness, it's Friday already??

Every Friday, I will feature ten fabulous items from various crafty Etsy sellers on my blog. That's pretty much it!

(Items are in no particular order)

1.
Soul Mates Bowl by Elm Studios

2.
Juicy Lemons Reversible Apron by Head Bitch in Charge

3.
Set of 4 Tumblers Made from Recycled Wine Bottles by bodhicitta

4.
VINTAGE COBALT STEM MARTINI GLASSES by sarasexplodingcloset

5.
Pancake Platter Felt Food by ivers

6.
Sailor Dress by Fabels by Barrie

7.
Les Deux Baudets - 8x8 Fine art photo by Marco La Grenouille

8.
Crochet flowers - Plum Blossom by suili

9.
Kinchaku Drawstring Bag by V-C

10.
Rainbow Sunset by NatureMandalas

1 comments:

Erin said...

aw. I think that bird plate is MY soul mate . . . or my precious kitty . . . or maybe my boyfriend ;) but the plate is best right now