Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shop Lurve: PrettyRaccoon Clothing

Here's one of my favorite shops that I've been stalking admiring for quite a while. Established in 2005, Toronto-based Etsian Andrea Wrinkler of PrettyRaccoon Clothing offers a unique selection of mostly handmade and screen printed clothing and accessories (many of which are one-of-a-kind at that!). She also sells some great vintage finds!

From "woodland whimsy" to "Victorian-era-meets modern-day," this shop definitely has something to offer for many buyers. I've purchased two of her one-of-a-kind shirts in the past (one of which is the Victorian keyhole cowl-neck style like the one here), and still have them in my wardrobe! I must say that the workmanship is that of professional quality (serged seams and no raw edges), and the screen printed designs hold up rather well in the washer. I'm very much tempted to order some of her printed t-shirts sometime in the near future! The shipping time may be a touch lengthy due to many of her clothing being made-to-order, but rest assured, the wait is very well worth it!

0 comments: