2011 Calendar, 5x7, Only 2 Left in Stock, SALE by This Year's Girl
Here we go again...another year, another set of resolutions.
1) Lose moar weight, obviously! Actually, I'm not as concerned about weight so much as dropping dress sizes. Gonna try to get down to a size 6US (from a size 8).
2) I've surpassed my 150 sales this year (woohoo!), so lets go for 300 more next year.
3) Partake in at least one craft show. I've always been too scared to run my own craft show booth due to paranoid thoughts of futching everything up or not being totally prepared. Thankfully, there are a few small, local ones that'll give me the opportunity to wet my feet.
4) Take Marduk out for more walks and teach him a few more tricks.
5) Finish interior re-painting. I still have to do the living room, the hallway, two of the bedrooms as well as finish stenciling the third. Definitely have my work cut out for me.
6) Finish up the art studio.
7) If my budget allows, install new hardwood flooring in family room. 'Cuz seriously, this manky carpet must be older than me!
8) If my budget allows for this also, get the hallway bathroom renovated. Going for a partial gutting, no relocating of plumbing, and some of the work will be done by yours truly.
9) I WILL start RCIA, consarnit!
10) Get back to making more kanzashi and kimono-related stuff. Yeah, it's been a while, sorry. My work in said area is probably forgotten by everyone by this point. :|
BONUS: To try not to let pessimism get the best of me!
So what are your resolutions for 2011?