Sunday, December 21, 2008

<3Ash!<3

Some pics for you to enjoy!


Photobucket

My pet chinnie, Ash. She's an 18 month-old, hetero ebony cutie (she's much darker than shown in the photos) who loves making mischief. I got her during the summer from a local "mom-'n'-pop" pet store, who are reputable for being "pet mill"-free.

My friend and I named Ash after Bruce Campbell's character from the "Evil Dead" series (yes, we're THAT obsessed with horror movies). She enjoys scritches and will sit in your lap for you to pet her, but she HATES being picked up. Eventually, I hope to acquire another female (or neutered male) chin to provide her a new playmate.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Polly said...

how adorable - I'd LOVE a Chinchilla - they are just so soft and gorgeous. Keep JayZ and Beyonce away from it though!

MJ Rojas said...

Thanks! LOL, don't worry, Ash is safe with me!