So yup, as usual, I didn't meet the goals of most of my resolutions, like last year. Below was a copy-and-paste of last years, provided with current commentary.
1) Make at least 150 sales combined from all three shops (so 50 per shop).
Actually made 84 sales combined, including off-Etsy items. Not bad, though. Could be better.
2) Lose at least 20 lbs.
3) Buy my first house
Well, this one was definitely a huge accomplishment, although it was a major pain-in-the-ass.
4) Adopt a Dog
Another goal that was happily achieved. :)
5) Adopt a second chinnie
Still searching for Ash's potential playmate.
6) Road trip around PA
Eh, explored some of central and western PA. Wished I had time to see Hershey and Gettysburg.
7) Pick up kenjutsu practice once more.
Never got around to it. :(
8) Learn to cook more Irish and Cajun dishes
Learned how to make a few Irish stews.
9) Start and finish RCIA
Never even started. :(
Aaaand, this year's resolutions:
1) I'll stick to the 150 sales goals
2) And stick to losing 20 lbs.
3) Start and finish RCIA (a must, if I want to have a church wedding!)
4) Be more organized and tidy
5) Acquire a steady w-2 job in design
6) Make wedding kimono
7) Finish MoH's kimono, make invitations and arrangements
8) Paint interior of house and pretty-fy, acquire much-needed furniture
9) Renovate master bath