Friday, July 9, 2010

New Hairstyle!

After roughly nine months of not seeing a salon, I finally found some time to pay a visit to one. I Found a lovely little place downtown called Viva Bella Salon. I was badly in need of a trimming and dyework (for a 25 year-old, I have LOTS of gray hair!) and had to get it done before the onslaught of the Central PA Arts Festival...plus, I had an interview coming up. Can't look shabby for that, ne?

Luckily, the salon had an opening that day and I was scheduled with a nice gal named Debbie. This time around, I decided on a blue-black overlay with red underlayers. Because I primarily stick with black dyes, said underlayers had to be bleached for the red to show evenly. After the trimming and styling, my hair was all shiny and full of life once more. She did an exceptional job with my hair and was quick about it, too. My only complaint was that the red could've been more bold, but in her defense, I was in a hurry. I had my car parked at a meter (the garages were full) and it had a two-hour time limit. No matter, I can re-dye the red part myself.

Now for pics!

Sorry, I don't have any makeup on. u.u;;

0 comments: